The learnECMO team can come to your institution to offer site-specific E-CPR logistics and systems consultancy.
We can help you to establish the multi-disciplinary systems required to run an effective E-CPR service with reference to the unique local environmental and logistical challenges.
The service is provided as 3 distinct packages each with a more comprehensive program of education and collaboration.
The components include:
- Initial site visit and logistical planning
- On site ECPR course
- Insitu ECPR simulations in ED, cardiac cath lab, ICU, and ward
- Development of a site specific e-learning module & cognitive aids for ECPR
- Train the Trainer course for interested local staff to maintain team currency
- ECMO task trainers & simulation equipment
- Ongoing mentorship & case review
- Access to the ECMO masterclass program for clinicians